Grech Motors Parts
Window, Side -(2016-Current) 2nd CCC Edition - Fixed
Pickup currently unavailable
Window, Side - 2nd CCC Edition - Fixed - Used on all GM Luxury Coaches, regardless of passenger capacity, Make or Model 2016 - Current
- Please read thoroughly to identify your windows - No two brands of windows are alike in every feature
- This is a FIXED window. The key identifier of Emergency Exit Windows, MUST match, on Fixed windows.
- This windows key identifier is the CCC stamp.
- This will not replace an Emergency exit window.
- Handling & crate fee of 70.00 will be added at checkout (required for shipping).
- Shipping costs will be calculated at checkout
- Be sure to test windows and lubricate latches on a regular basis
NOTE - To replace this window you DO NOT need to remove the inner frame unless it is damaged.
**Please contact Grech Motors if you need inner frame(s). Frame can be shipped with window at no extra cost upon request. (see bottom photo)
**Contact Service department for step by step Installation Procedure.
Below are the Emergency exit features - FOR REFERENCE ONLY
- 1 - Emergency handle located on side, slightly above center - This handle location requires correct stamp identification
- Stamp on the glass will contain CCC - This is the key identifier for this window
- If you have confirmed these two features, this is the correct window for your bus
- Does not fit EG40
- Direct Replacement for Paragon Window.
- There are 3 crucial features you MUST know to ensure you're purchasing the correct window.
- #1 - Emergency Handles - How many & where are they located? Only Emergency windows have these handles. Two locations : Bottom or Side
- #2 - Know the Stamp on the glass, located on lower right hand corner, from inside, on every window. There are two different stamps: Paragon & CCC (Interchangeable)
- #3 - Emergency & Fixed windows are NOT interchangeable. No Bus was ever manufactured with 2 different, models, of windows. Only three models, have ever been used.